catastasisafterclap replied to your post::o!

if youre talkin about wwhat i think youre talkin about then yes

I were thought you weren’t want to remember

:o!

dov4hs1l:

devotedharlequin:

dov4hs1l:

c4n som3on3 w4tch out for m1n1tun4 for

prob4bly 1nd3f1n1t3ly

:o)

<3

:o*

dov4hs1l:

c4n som3on3 w4tch out for m1n1tun4 for

prob4bly 1nd3f1n1t3ly

:o)

Gossippy old men

devotedHarlequin: We got a big ol clown leaning against a rail, watching the lights in the city and puffing on a pipe, he was wearing clowny pants and not shirt, but it was a step up from the minishorts. His hair was braded along his head in rows and hanging off the bottom in tiny braids, and the bandages were gone off his wrist now.

caepaeCaesurae: The poor robots probably appreciated his sacrifice. Cronus might either appreciate it or feel conflicted and awkward if he thought about it too much. Thankfully, he probably just wouldn’t think about it at all. It wasn’t too long before he arrived, in some kind of poofy shirt and a plain pair of jeans. The cape was sylladexed, for now.

caepaeCaesurae: He wandered right up to the railing and leaned there, joining the taller troll in looking out over the city.

devotedHarlequin: “..looks real pretty. How long you think its gon be, till theres lights on th’ other side of the sound as well too?” he rumbled, puffing. His diction had improved, somewhat, with the strengthening of the memories of Beforus unnaturally, though it had passed mostly unremarked on.

caepaeCaesurae: “Depends. If they get enough going on to make people start flocking here, not too long.”

Read More

tatteredtenebricosa:

>The mass shifting was mercifully short, just incredibly painful as things sorted themselves out. It took a few moments of teeth grinding and distressed sounds, but soon it stopped and there came a relief and the feral sank against Harlequin, taking deep breaths and twitching slightly when there were smaller shifts. Those were what should’ve been happening for the past few days.

>He could hear the whine and see the hand hovering over him, and he looked up at Harlequin, bleary-eyed and exhausted.

"Sssooorry."

"Aint no sorries, is you alright, didn’ hurt you none did I?"  his ears were down and back and he made a soft distressed sound, finally letting his hand rest on Mituna’s head as somewhere it was likely to not hurt him.

tatteredtenebricosa:

>He whined, leaning into the scratches and letting himself sink against the indigo. Tension started easing, but that began to prompt one of the most painful shifts he’d ever felt. Without the tension, even with their size the eggs could move, and he cried out, clutching his stomach as things readjusted and shifted what nearly felt like all at once.

>The big clown startled and made a subverbal sound of concern, whining at him , his hand hovering, ears back, not certain what to do, did he touch something wrong?

tatteredtenebricosa:

devotedharlequin:

>Yeah, yeah it looked like it was time for muscle relaxers and rubbing, he settled down with him and offered him the tablets and the milk one at a time.

>Take the tablets, cringing at them before popping them in his mouth and very quickly swallowing it down with the milk before going to just little sips. One glug, now sipping. He leaned against Harlequin, his powers sparking and fizzling weakly.

>He just did not feel very good at all.

>Poor little thing, he let him lean and scratched lightly at his hair, rumbling quietly at him.

tergiversaticcabal:

Ey tall glass

How are the ram and ewe?

:o)

be doin well and fine (o: